Re: Desktop Kernel Stuff

Something else interesting that popped up and might be interesting for
live indexing/rememberance agents etc on the desktop. I'd stress it popped
up as in "someone was having problems with it" and not as immediate base
kernel stuff. I am however really curious if it solves this specific problem
area for the desktop guys

http://www.dazuko.org/

The upcoming 2.6 NSA kernel bits should be sufficient to implement this kind
of thing pluggable if its what is needed