Re: Mr. Project maintainers?

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 12:49, Richard Hult wrote:
> fre 2003-07-18 klockan 19.27 skrev Joakim Ziegler:
> > I've tried a couple of times to get some attention for a patch to Mr.
> > Project, but I've been unable to even get in touch with the maintainers.
> > The development mailing list is pretty much dead (no activity from the
> > maintainers, very little from anyone else), and I'm just wondering if
> > anyone knows what's up with that?

> > My patch is a fairly trivial one, which fixes some default fontsizes and
> > column sizes to make printing much more useful, and I'm fairly sure it
> > would be an ok thing to commit, but what's the procedure when the
> > maintainers are incommunicado for almost a month?

> Mikael and I have quit our jobs at CodeFactory and they have not yet
> decided exactly how to handle maintainership etc. Sorry for not
> responding earlier, we are hoping to get things sorted out quickly and
> then inform the community about the outcome.

> In the meantime, I think you should go ahead and commit the patch, it
> looks good. Thanks!

Ok, thanks. I've committed it, I didn't add anything to NEWS, though, I
thought I'd leave that up to you guys. Thanks, and I hope Mr.Project
continues to be maintained, etc., it's becoming a very useful tool. And
best of luck to you with the new company.

--
   The Private Joakim Ziegler - Not Speaking For Anyone But Myself
    joakim avmaria com - http://www.avmaria.com - rdgzt Undernet