Re: Renaming CVS Modules for Sanity's Sake

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> If you're just going to rename the directory, then put an entry in
> CVSROOT/modules linking the name profterm to gnome-terminal. People won't
> suspect a thing, then. :-)

Yeah, at least in the mean time... I'm slightly happier with breakage here,
I must admit, but we should do it for a bit.

- Jeff

--
     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle