Re: Renaming CVS Modules for Sanity's Sake

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Yes, I would love a rename for gnome-terminal. I've just been trying
> to figure out when to do it that wouldn't annoy everybody.

Let's be very loud about it, and do it now. :-) Right after stable release,
just before most of the 2.1.x stuff kicks in. We should announce these
changes to hackers and desktop-devel.

Ready to rock? :)

- Jeff

--
     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin