Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

On Sun, 2002-09-08 at 10:36, Matthias Warkus wrote:
> > reef			-> Old Eazel services framework

This contains stuff I'm still intested in. Its small but if you do want
to delete it could you mail me the CVS tarred up?

> trilobite -- old Nautilus-related Eazel stuff

I was using code from here a month or two ago - again, if you want to
delete it could you mail me a tarball of the CVS area?

> grapevine -- some kind of notification framework, apparently nobody's
>              been working on this for quite some time

You should really check with George on this one.

Ian