Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

+++ Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 03:34:51PM +0200 +++
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Hi I like to nominate the following packages:
> audiofile-historical 	-> audiofile is now hosted at SGI
> audion 			-> Esound replacement made by Sopwith in 1999
> baboon			-> grandfather of Bonobo
> g-print			-> Some printer thingie from Feb 1999
> grpm			-> grandfather of gnorpm
> reef			-> Old Eazel services framework
> Rosegarden		-> old version,author now using lesser toolkit
> gnomeirc		-> old dead irc app

I'd like to nominate even more; apologies if any of the following is
still alive:

aorta -- dead PIM app?
gnome-admin -- I heard this is dead
gnome-fm -- IIRC: old design for a post-GMC file manager, predating Nautilus
gnome-network -- I think, this, too, is dead
grapevine -- some kind of notification framework, apparently nobody's
             been working on this for quite some time
trilobite -- old Nautilus-related Eazel stuff

mawa
--
He's a victim of Information Underload.

                                                          -- Jon Leech