Re: central location for bluecurve gtk engines
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Chris Lyttle <chris wilddev net>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: central location for bluecurve gtk engines
- Date: 09 Oct 2002 11:47:13 -0400
Chris Lyttle <chris wilddev net> writes:
> Is there a page up anywhere that describes menu editing for RH8? I
> looked at what was put up for the GNOME2 release but it doesn't seem to
> apply anymore. So far all I've discovered it that changing the .desktop
> files allows you to change the menu layout in RH8 so any pointers you
> can give would be useful.
For systemwide type editing, you edit
The per-user feature isn't there, it was added in GNOME 2.0.2. That's
what I'm investigating how to package.
] [Thread Prev