central location for bluecurve gtk engines

Hello,

I would like to make a formal request that the gtk1 and gtk2 bluecurve
engines be maintained in a more central way that allows non-redhat users
to more easily build them for their system.  Currently, a user has to
extract the tarball from the redhat rpms and do some hackery to install
just the gtk engines on their system.  As far as I know, everything in
the redhat-artwork rpm is GPL, so redistribuation should not be a
problem under the terms of the GPL.  I propose that the engines be in
gnome cvs and released versions go on the gnome ftp site.  I also think
that it should be considered for inclusion in GNOME 2.2.

Regards,
Alex Duggan