RE: TARBALLS DUE: Snapshot, Deep Freeze, But No Release Candidate
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>
- Cc: bharat tewari wipro com, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: RE: TARBALLS DUE: Snapshot, Deep Freeze, But No Release Candidate
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:56:18 +0100 (BST)
On 4 Jun 2002, Chema Celorio wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 23:45, bharat tewari wrote:
> > jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> > > to prevent disaster, i really think we need to branch all the modules
> > > for gnome 2.0.0 after this freeze point, so that only fixes for these 9
> > > bugs go in.
> I agree with jacob. It would be good however if we all used the same
> branch name.
The main downside to branching at the moment is that localisation (and in
cases, documenting) continues.
you'll rescue me right?
in the exact same way that they never did
i'll be happy right?
when your healing powers kick in
] [Thread Prev