To branch or not to branch [Was: TARBALLS DUE]

<quote who="jacob berkman">

> to prevent disaster, i really think we need to branch all the modules for
> gnome 2.0.0 after this freeze point, so that only fixes for these 9 bugs
> go in.

Yeah, I'd like that to happen if everyone agrees that it's 'not too
complicated' (for some reason, branching always goes down in flames because
it's too hard, or something).

We didn't provide an option for this, as we've been waiting on Nat's 2.0.x
and 2.1.x proposal. I think he's still working out the DHTML bits. :-)

Nat?

- Jeff

--
    Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so cold of
                       heart as never to express it.