Re: Icon love

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 19:47, jacob berkman wrote:
it would be nice if there were Go icons to complement Stop.
Hmm. Good idea. But this time I am wise in advance:
Does anyone know of a country that uses a red standing guy in a traffic light to indicate "GO!" and a walking green guy to indicate "Stop!"? As we have learned, you never know... :o)
If not, that would be an idea worth trying for a go icon.

Tig

Tuomas Kuosmanen  ::  Art Director  ::  Ximian, Inc.
tigert ximian com  ::  www.ximian.com