Re: The NEW gnome-terminal!

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 16:14, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> >
> > That must be a very old plan, because GConf was part of the things thatI
> > am sure we had discussed at GUADEC 2.  Accessibility was the reason that
> > Gtk 1.3 got delayed so much.
>
> Please explain this Miguel.  To the best of my knowledge this statement
> has absolutely no basis in fact.

That was my impression from what people told me.  My sources are indeed
not good enough for me to post to a particular post, so if this is
incorrect, ignore this statement from my argumentation.

My impression all this time was that Gtk+ 2.0 was being delayed in one
of its last batches because accessibility was being incorporated into
it.

Miguel.