Re: CVS abuse? (I think so.)

Jeff,

If there's some urgency to clearing out CVS, go ahead and delete the FOP
stuff (though please archive a checkout in a tarball or something
first). My internet connection is out for about a week until my DSL
provider gets its sorry act together (writing this from a public library
terminal)... so if its not urgent I can deal with this stuff better in a
not-so-long-while. The short story is that the FOP stuff *is* useful and
I want it to be convenient to access along with the HIG, but I'd be
willing to put it on FTP or something instead...

-Seth