Re: CVS abuse? (I think so.)
- From: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- To: gnome-hackers gnome org, hig gnome org
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Subject: Re: CVS abuse? (I think so.)
- Date: 11 Dec 2002 11:46:56 +0000
On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 10:38, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> If it's no longer needed to generate the HIG (I gather you guys are XSLTing
> it up now), then it can be removed from CVS on canvas. It would indeed be
> better to just nuke it. Very silly thing to have in CVS in the first place.
I think Seth added all that stuff around the time of the 1.0 release...
I'm sure we were already using XSLT by then, though, so I'm not sure
what the rationale was...
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com GNOME Desktop Group
http://ie.sun.com +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev