Re: Removing useless cvs modules

murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming) writes:

> The following CVS modules are old and forgotten-about:
> rosegarden (moved to CVS, uses Qt/KDE instead)
> gtk--draw (ancient, forgotten, doesn't work with current gtkmm versions)
> gtk--plot (ancient, forgotten, doesn't work with current gtkmm versions)
> README (an old test)

IMO, there only reason to delete a module is if it is moved elsewhere,
or it shouldn't have been in GNOME CVS in the first place.
If a project is just dead, we should keep it around.
(If we get _enough_ dead stuff, it might eventually make sense to create
a separate CVS root to reduce the anoncvs rsync load, but honestly,
gtk--draw and gtk--plot are going to be a drop in the bucket.)

Regards,
                                        Owen