Re: Publishing threads from gnome-private archives

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Something I didn't get that Jeff clarified to me in private mail is that
> most of the gnome-private archives are actually from mails to
> gnome-hackers, because gnome-hackers used to be private. When we took
> gnome-hackers public, then gnome-private had very little traffic.  So
> that's why the (really old) gnome-private archives have a bunch of
> technical discussion in them. But more recent gnome-private is mostly
> empty.
>
> Maybe everyone else picked up on this, but anyhow, I didn't. ;-)

Given that the archives are all hidden and ungoogled, would it be okay if I
shifted the pre-private gnome-private archives over to gnome-hackers?

- Jeff

--
       "In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type:
                        text/plain" - Martin Schulze