Re: Obsoletes in extra status
- From: "R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>, Gnome Hacker List <gnome-hackers gnome org>, Gnome I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Obsoletes in extra status
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:02:36 +0800 (HKT)
On 27 Sep 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > > magicdev Sep 1999
> How are you figuring this??? Better check your script. Still getting
> quite a few updates, latest being on September 11.
Sorry, that's my ignorance, I was just inspecting each module with human
eyes, and is prone to make mistakes.
Actually, the idea of adding "THIS_MODULE_IS_DEAD" is that some modules are
*very* inactive, say 2 yrs (some even 3 yrs). If they are still maintained,
they shouldn't remain quiet for so long...... not related to translation
] [Thread Prev