Re: GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)

Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com> writes:
>   It is not editable AFAIK.
>
>   I personally think we should keep GtkHTML 1 around, remove the GAL
> dependency, and port it to GNOME 2.

Unless you're planning to spend piles of effort on GtkHTML2, that seems
like the only reasonable option, I'd agree.

(Does anyone else find it confusing that GtkHTML and GtkHTML2 are
totally different codebases and the APIs aren't compatible at all?
Should we maybe rename one of these?)

Havoc