GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 10:02, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Ian McKellar wrote:
> > I think there is font-handling code in from GAL in there too. I would like to
> > see GtkHTML not depend on GAL anymore as its a little dodgy having an LGPL
> > library depend on a GPL library :-/
>
> Whatever happened to the "GtkHTML2" widget?

Is GtkHTML2 going to be editable like GtkHTML is?  Since they've been
developed by two different sets of hackers, has there been any
communication between the two so that applications that use it now can
transition fairly easily to the new one when the time comes?

Joe