Re: GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)
- Date: 26 Sep 2001 15:08:10 -0400
Is GtkHTML2 going to be editable like GtkHTML is? Since they've been
developed by two different sets of hackers, has there been any
communication between the two so that applications that use it now can
transition fairly easily to the new one when the time comes?
It is not editable AFAIK.
I personally think we should keep GtkHTML 1 around, remove the GAL
dependency, and port it to GNOME 2.
] [Thread Prev