Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]
- Date: 21 Sep 2001 14:54:31 -0400
Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com> writes:
> I was thinking about this....and yeah, it does relieve the pressure on
> maintainers and leads to seperate release schedules...but do we really want
> 30 or 40 new CVS modules with applets? :/
Yeah, on second thought 30-40 is kind of a mess.
Why don't we just delete the ones that suck or don't work?
I don't think toys like fifteen/fish are bad, actually, they are kind
of fun. I would however get rid of most of the clocks, and so on.
] [Thread Prev