Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:45:19 +0100
Glynn Foster wrote:
> Seth Nickell wrote:
> > ?!? Can't we just make each applet its own CVS module like all the other
> > good little programs? Just because I happen to want the "fifteen" applet
> > doesn't mean I want the stripchart applet..
> I was thinking about this....and yeah, it does relieve the pressure on
> maintainers and leads to seperate release schedules...but do we really want
> 30 or 40 new CVS modules with applets? :/
At this point it becomes clear (if we want to separate the applets)
that we need a more hierarchic CVS module convention.
There is nothing to prevent me from checking out a subdirectory of
gnome-applets at the moment, but sadly "gnome-applets/fish" does not
have her own autogen.sh and sources.
> Hum, just some thoughts,
> Glynn ;)
> gnome-hackers mailing list
> gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev