Re: gnome-vfs 1.0.1 is available

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 06:06:34PM -0400, jacob berkman wrote:
> On 08 May 2001 09:26:02 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> > A new release of the gnome-vfs virtual file system library is available.
>
> is the gnome-vfs api documented yet?

I've just spent a couple of hours messing with gtkdoc. Now it builds docs
for all of the GnomeVFS apis. There is gtkdoc for most of it (well, most of
the important/interesting bits). What needs to be done is to indicate what
bits are public apis for apps and which bits are apis for modules. As Darin
said, we would welcome help with documenting the APIs.

Thanks

Ian