[Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>] GNOME Booth staff for USENIX needed

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:16:10 -0600 (MDT)
From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
To: miguel ximian com, federico ximian com
Subject: GNOME Booth staff for USENIX needed

Please find someone to work with Brad <bkuhn gnu org> and help us help
publicize GNOME along with the rest of GNU.

Brad wrote:

I asked Lisa Goldstein, the FSF business manager, to order a booth for
both the FSF and GNOME for this years' USENIX conference.

We need some GNOME hackers to run the GNOME side of the booth.  Also, demo
machines would be useful.

The dates are:

Thursday, June 28, 200
12:00 noon - 7:00 pm

Friday, June 29, 2001
10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Location:  Marriott Copley Place Hotel, University Hall, Boston,
           Massachusetts

Setup is the night before, IIRC.

Could you find some people to help us out?

   -- bkuhn