Nautilus 1.0.4 delayed

The Nautilus 1.0.4 release is delayed for at least a week, partly because I haven't gotten a master.gnome.org account yet so I can post the release candidates (Martin Baulig and Greg Leblanc both offered to take care of this about a week ago, but it hasn't happened yet) and partly because I'm going to be out of town for a week.

I'll start working on the release again after I get back and get the account I need to put things up on the FTP server.

    -- Darin