Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> > Strangely enough so have the comments on Gnotices gotten a lot better
> > lately. Think the last 4-5 stories have almost been troll/flame free.
>
> Trolls are on finals.  Wait until they have spare time or a flamable
> topic pops up.
>
> Lets get rid of it.  People have been impersonating me on gnotices as
> well, I had someone ask me `Why did you say that?' on e-mail.

I'm of two minds.  I advocated getting rid o fit.  But at the same time I
feel that somehow we capitalated to a loud and obnoxious group that
perhaps we were giving a good service to people by letting people not
related to the project give immediate feedback.

All in all with gnotices impersonating developers and  demotivating
them I think we need to get rid o fit.

	sri