Re: GtkEntry behaviour on focus-in

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
>
> > `Better' here is fully subjective.  If I think the Windows way is
> > better, then who is right?  We can go on for days debating how many
> > angels we fit into your pocket.
>
> That depends on how many pins will fit in your pocket.
>
> We should run some tests with real users so that they can tell us
> which behavior they prefer.

I agree. But until we do the testings we should follow our instinct
and go with what we think will work better.

I just say this because i don't want to block waiting for user
testing to happen. So i'd say we follow whatever windows or mac
does until we can show with user testing that there is a better
method.

regards,
Chema