Re: Info for CVS mirroring.

Hello, i'm making tests to open a Gnome CVS mirror at Spain, but I get
this message at cvs-mirror.log:

Sat Jan 13 00:05:00 CET 2001
Welcome to the GNOME CVS Repository!
World domination is just an rsync away...

unexpected EOF in read_timeout
unexpected EOF in read_timeout

I think that it doesn't syncs after the total download. Ideas?

I have the same configuration as is defined here with this changes:

I have the main repository at: /var/gnome/cvs-mirror (but the CVS is
export with pserver from /cvs/gnome which is
a sym link to /var/gnome/cvs-mirror/cvs )

Thanks in advance.