Re: PATCH: gnome-libs-1-0 gnome-config.in fix
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: Jason Leach <jasonleach usa net>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: gnome-libs-1-0 gnome-config.in fix
- Date: 12 Jan 2001 10:52:36 -0500
> This is a simple patch for gnome-libs-1-0 to fix a problem with the
> gnome-config script. To see the problem, do each of the following and
> notice how the outputs are very different:
> gnome-config --cflags idl gtk
> gnome-config --cflags gtk idl
> I committed this to HEAD a while ago and mailed some people about it
> going into gnome-libs-1-0, but never got a reply. Hollar if you have
> any objections towards this patch beinng committed to gnome-libs-1-0.
Yes, I had an objection. It is an incorrect patch (I recently sent a
reply explaining why it was incorrect).
Basically the "IDL" target is a special target, and you should not be
mixing "idl" with other targets. Please revert the patch from HEAD.
] [Thread Prev