Re: Intolerable CVS behaviour

Hi,

> People may get killed if you drive too fast with your car. So let's
> construct all cars in a way that you cannot drive faster then 5 Mph.
>
> That's how this how ACL system looks to me.

I don't like ACL's. This is yet another measure that raises the barrier
for contributing to
Gnome projects. I don't think that's in the interest of the Gnome
community.

We should simply spent more time educating people about CVS and what the
usage rules are.
Enforcing the rules with ACL's seems like overkill and also puts yet
another burden on the CVS maintainers.

Yours sincerely,

Almer S. Tigelaar