Re: Lack of underlined accelerators in stock buttons

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:

> I dont think Federico was telling you what you should be working on.
> To me, it seems like he just wanted to fix a bug in gnome-libs.  No
> need to get all worked up.

I did get a bit over-worked-up, but it wasn't just that mail, the mail
was like the 5th time he'd said that to me I think. Sorry.

Whatever, as long as it remains OK to discuss the unstable branch
without getting a lecture, I'm happy. ;-) The serious point being made
is that the unstable branch is precisely what allows you to move
forward without causing instability in the stable branch.

Havoc