Re: Bugs in Bugzilla

Mike Shaver <shaver zeroknowledge com> writes:

> Is this a place where you might want to use UNCONFIRMED for bugs without
> addresses, and NEW for bugs from people with accounts?
>
> Of course, if you make the reporter for anonymous bugs be the same
> (anonymous bugs gnome org, say), then your bug list queries can just
> exclude them.

Hi,

well, I think we should use UNCONFIRMED for everything which comes in over
the debbugs wrapper, but NEW for bugs which are submitted with bug-buddy
(maybe include a `bug-buddy' keyword for them) if we use that Bugzilla
interface for it which I proposed.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)