Re: Bugs in Bugzilla

Havoc wrote:

> The only thing I really don't want non-maintainers to be able to do is
> close bugs, I would say. Definitely we want people to be able to help
> file bugs, comment on them, etc. Maintainers though should have to
> verify the bug is fixed.

Under this system, any maintainer should be able to close any bug, at least indirectly.
This is reasonable behaviour, especially given that users don't always assign bugs to
the proper applications, so bugs are bound to get reassigned.  If we're chiefly
worried about bugs being closed by naive users, this solution remains viable.

-Mark Gordon