Re: Bugzilla summary

* Daniel Veillard (Daniel Veillard w3 org) wrote at 01:33 on 20/11/00:
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 03:48:14PM +0100, Martin Baulig wrote:
>
>   Hi Martin,
>
>  thanks for your efforts on this,
>
> > 7.) Products / Components / Versions
> >
> >     I think this should be up to the maintainers of a package - ie. each
> >     maintainer of a package should create a product and individual components
> >     for his package and also decide which version numbers he wants to have.
> >
> >     However, we may need a `general' component for each product to make debbugs
> >     importing work if the user did not specify a component.
> >
> >     Can we agree on this or do we need more discussion here ?
> >
> > 8.) Did I miss something
> >
> >     In case I forgot something or you'd like to discuss something, add it
> >     here ....
>
>   I have a question but I don't know if it pertains to 7) or 8).
> What I most use bugs.gnome.org for is that, as maintainer of gnome-xml,
> I bookmarked the associated page
>   (http://bugs.gnome.org/db/pa/lgnome-xml.html for this specific module)
> and visit it on a regular basis to check for new problems reported.
> Then of course I follow the links to the individual tickets...
>
> I could not find the equivalent on the current bugzilla setup, and I'm
> wondering if it's due to not having the full configuration up yet or
> as 7) may suggest I need to make a specific  action to get gnome-xml
> module listed from the big bugzilla top form.
>
> I'm also wondering if the existing bugs.gnome.org interface is gonna die
> in the process or if both will work on the same bug database.

In bugzilla you can boomark a "query"....

To get all the bugs that are "assigned" to me in Bugzilla, I logged in,
clicked on the 'My Bugs' link at the bottom of the page, and then I bookmark'd
this page (which I can now access whenever).

Alternatively, you do not have to log-in, just go make a query, search for all
bugs assigned to you, then bookmark that page. Or you could make a query for
all gnome-xml bugs, and then bookmark that instead...or whatever query you
want really.

Regards,
Ali