Re: tasklist applet, shared library version.

> I'm not exactly sure that it's 100% reliable as in if it wouldn't ask in a
> situation that doesn't make sense to reload.  If it's all ok, I might
> hardcode some id's in there for some applets to just reload without even
> asking.  Though this way you can't get into a crashing loop.  (the user can
> just stop it at any time).

See?  This is just as bad as the hack we have in gnome-session to
restart crashy things.  I think there is little difference now between
having the app in shared lib mode and non-shared lib mode.

I almost have a complete desk-guide now that can live as a shared
library now as well.   Will post patches to both soon.

Miguel.