Re: New KDE web site.

> However, just parsing PHP and doing header type styff with it is really
> lightweight. Especially if you use PHP4. Database generation stuff can be
> cached in the same way we cache stuff from news.gnome.org and the recent aps
> headlines on the frontpage today.

I agree with you Joakim. Using PHP for common headers, etc is a good idea. And
doing it like this, it's very easy to change the look of all the web site
by just changing a couple of PHP functions.

For the database access part though, making a sort of cache for avoiding
continous access to the DB is quite necessary.

cheers