Re: Going for the gold!

On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 03:32:39PM -0500, Elliot Lee wrote:

> 	. Getting last-minute API changes/additions in.

Excellent. I think that someone named Ettore on IRC was working on allowing
multiple toolbars, and makign them dockable wherever, like MS Office. Can
this possibly go in? I don't like our un-flexable toolbars very much :)

--
-Tim
timg means net | http://flow.ml.org/

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth
	-Edwin McCain