Gnome-core applet issues

I've been looking through gnome-core, particularly the applet section, and
have noticed some evilness. We have:

CPULoad (I wrote this in the beginning)
Multiload (Jaka made this out my my stuff. I want to remove CPUload and keep
this.)
Batmon (Chris Toshok)
Battery Charge Monitor (by Nat Friedman)

I will be happy to remove cpuload, but I want to take Multiload out of it's
own directory (called Multiload currently), and put the applets in the main
Monitors directory. THen we'll have:

CPU Load
Memory Load
Swap Load

maybe

CPU Load
Memory Usage
Swap Usage

would look better?

Anyway, we also have the funky CPU/MEM usage applet. I like it, and I think
it should stay. It's different enough from the CPU Load etc. We need to call
it something different, however. Any suggestions?

As for the battery monitors, I don't know how alike they are, since I do not
have a battery in my computer. I really hate having two alike applets in the
list, maybe if we just took one out of the main Monitors list. Chris and
Nat, could you maybe work something out, or combine code?

Thanks

--
-Tim
timg means net | http://flow.ml.org/

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth
	-Edwin McCain