Re: Going for the gold!

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 07:01:18PM -0500, Justin Maurer wrote:

> Debian has said we will use GNOME as the standard desktop. There are
> still problems with KDE - since neither QT license is GPL-compatible,
> there are still some licensing "issues"

It says right on Troll's page that the QPL won't go into effect until 2.0 si
released. Who knows when that will happen?

Sorry for continuing this offtopic thread :)

--
-Tim
timg means net | http://flow.ml.org/

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth
	-Edwin McCain