Re: Proposed license policy
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed license policy
- Date: 08 Dec 2000 02:26:15 -0500
> a) puts the GNOME platform at a huge disadvantage, and unfortunately
> some software simply can't or won't be done as free software.
This does not seem to be a bad problem for KDE right now.
> b) puts the GNOME platform under the control of someone other than the
> GNOME foundation, and also puts us at a significant disadvantage
> compared to the Microsoft platform.
This again does not seem to be a problem for KDE users.
] [Thread Prev