Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-libs jirka
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: George <jirka 5z com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-libs jirka
- Date: 07 Dec 2000 21:38:04 -0500
George <jirka 5z com> writes:
> Actually, this is the first time since like summer that I seee the canvas not
> crashing and actually apparently working quite flawlessly.
That reminds me, you probably want to tweak the canvas to work with
new GTK buffering - either turn off the DOUBLE_BUFFERED flag for it,
so that it can use its own buffering, or remove its own buffering and
use the GdkWindow backing store.
] [Thread Prev