GNOME-hackers-readonly mailing list closing down

Since the policy for the GNOME-hackers list changed a few years ago,
this list has not really been necessary. Nowadays, it just seems to be
another redundant list with a request queue for the moderator team with
a to keep clearing spam out of. So, we're gonna shut it down. Now.

I will be removing the list shortly. If any of you reading this are not
already subscribed to 'gnome-hackers gnome org', you can do sign up
here: