Re: GNOME-hackers-readonly mailing list closing down

<quote who="Ross Golder">

> Since the policy for the GNOME-hackers list changed a few years ago, this
> list has not really been necessary. Nowadays, it just seems to be another
> redundant list with a request queue for the moderator team with a to keep
> clearing spam out of. So, we're gonna shut it down. Now.

As long as you fix up the whole mess with this and gnome-private, etc. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle