Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> With that in mind, and since I couldn't find it on the wiki. I was
> wondering what reasons we have chosen to go with Subversion over other
> popular contenders.

Sucks less than CVS, won't take a lot of relearning, uses very similar model
and infrastructure, relatively easy migration, doesn't change our ability to
use other systems alongside it.

It's an easy, incremental shift that helps us out in the near term, without
getting in the way of testing/using other (more interesting) systems.

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

                I get my kicks above the .sigline, sunshine.