Re: Subversion migration.

I think there is room to experiment. I think Arch just happens to be the
one alternative VCS  that we all know.  Ubuntu uses it a lot and is
funding bazaar (if I recall).

Regardless of monotone or arch, you need to convince people that they
want a decentralized VCS as opposed to a traditional centralized model.
Thats a much more important discussion since it changes the work model
on how we contribute to the project.

sri