Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.11.3 Development Release

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 19:11 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Tarballs were due on Monday, 6th June (yesterday!) for the GNOME 2.11.3
> Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday of this week.
>
> For the full schedule, official module lists and proposals, please see
> the 2.11 page on the wiki:
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/TwoPointEleven

HI Vincent,
           You can include AbiWord-2.3.1 as the inaugrial package of the
gnome-productivity collection in this release.

It's available here:

http://www.abisource.com/downloads/abiword/2/3.1/abiword-2.3.1.tar.gz

We will make available the latest version of AbiWord-2.4 for the
GNOME-2.12 release.

Cheers

Martin