Re: Subversion Migration: the importance of maturity.

Dear Miguel and others,

I cought up on this thread late, but I would like to add an important
consideration.  It is worth taking a long, hard, penetrating look at
the main developers of Arch.  Look at their previous work.  You will
see projects where they showed some brilliant ideas and intuitions,
but also many projects where "follow through" did not happen.  I don't
know how to put it any more politely than that, but I think that the
point is important and I hope that we will not use Arch.