Re: GNOME Presentation Materials

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 05:14, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey
yeH

> A few people might have noticed, from the minutes of a recent GNOME
> Foundation Board meeting, that Jeff and myself are starting to work on a
> resource for presentation material that people can browse and reuse in
> their own presentations.
>
> We are looking for all kinds of submissions, in all kinds of languages
> and all kinds of formats [1]
now, if it's all kinds of languages...

...here are slides I used for a talk I gave at last year's Slovenian
Linux Users Conference; since the slides are in Slovenian and it is
quite unlikely you'd understand anything (even the Swedes, Jeff...), I
suppose I better explain them a little: it was a slightly technical talk
meant as an introduction to all the components that form the GNOME
platform the way a developer sees it, that form GNOME. the title "O
vrtnih palčkih, površno in od daleč" translates roughly to "On gnomes,
briefly and from afar"; you can find it here:

  http://fish.homeunix.org/vrtni-palcki/

if you find it appropriate, you can put it whereever you want; I agree
with publishing it under the CC share-and-share-alike license.

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org