Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

<quote who="JP Rosevear">

> By definition all day events "float" i.e. have no timezone - think a
> holiday or something.:

For some reason, I never seemed to get that out of Evo. Anyway, I don't mind
authoring small ics files myself (or having a generator), and the web based
thingy won't use e-d-s until there are Python bindings... and even then it
seems like overkill. ;-)

- Jeff

           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?
                                  Apoache.