Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

<quote who="JP Rosevear">

> I'm not sure what you mean by this - you seem to be saying evolution is
> doing the right thing but you don't want to use it?  Note that the various
> calendars spit out by iCal for instance are broken because they use an
> Olsen time zone name (which is also not uniquely specified) and then don't
> include the time zone information.

Every time Luis and I have done full-day items in Evo, they're timezoned,
which is not what we want for the release calendar. It should show the same
logical date whatever timezone you're in. That kind of thing might be too
rare a use case for Evo though.

- Jeff

  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert